Services at Healthy Connections
Our resource specialist can show you around the center and provide basic information and referrals. She’s also available by phone to answer your questions. Our social worker can direct those in crisis to community and government organizations that provide job assistance, transportation of seniors, housing and other social services.
Representatives from the Charterhouse Center for Families are also on hand to help families enroll in Healthy Kids and other free or low-cost health insurance programs.
For an appointment or more information, call 209-833-2420.
Sample of Programs and Services
- Assistance with post-partum depression
- Asthma management classes
- Computer access to reliable health information on the Web
- Information, referral and help accessing hospital and community resources
- Lactation and new baby support
- Low or no cost health insurance enrollment for families
- Information and assistance including for seniors including Senior Safety Program
- Information and referral to local support groups
- Parenting Classes
- Parent & Me support group for mothers with infants and toddlers
- Parent-infant play group