Sutter Tracy Community Hospital (STCH), a Sutter Health affiliate, operates this Web site. Unless otherwise noted, STCH reserves full title and ownership of all content on this site. Content refers to information, software, photographs, graphics and other materials which may appear on this Web site. Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual and property rights, all of which are reserved by STCH. STCH disclaims any liability to any party for the accuracy, completeness or availability of any STCH content or other material or for any damages arising out of the use or nonuse of any STCH content. STCH is pleased to grant permission to use or reproduce material in accordance with the guidelines below.
We make the following assurances of privacy for visitors to our Web site:
STCH's Web site is designed to provide useful health information about our organization and to connect users with physicians, facilities, services and employment opportunities at STCH.
Our Web site does not contain any advertising for products by third parties, nor do we share any of your information with other parties except as authorized by law.
We keep track of visits to our Web site via an automatic monitoring program that tells us, among other things, how many visits are made to the site; the time of day and date of those visits; and the areas visited. The monitoring program does not provide us with any personal information about a visitor. We cannot discern the name, address or any other personal information about visitors to our site. This information is used to evaluate the effectiveness of our site. It helps us answer questions such as these: Are we providing information on our Web site that is useful? Which information is most useful? How have we made you aware that our Web site exists?
You may print materials from STCH's Web site for non-profit, educational purposes only. Proper attribution must be on all copies.
If you would like to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from STCH's Web site, you must seek permission from STCH by e-mailing the Webmaster with the following information.
Material you would like to use:
- Title of page/section you want to use
- URL of the page/section
- Identify content; provide sample if possible
- Your Web site, publication, program or product:
- URL of Web site
- Name of publisher/sponsor
- Type of format of publication in which STCH content will appear (such as Web site, newsletter, book, etc.)
- Estimated number of copies to be printed or reproduced
- Whether the copies will be sold or free (If free, what funding, if any, is associated with the project or program?)
Your contact information:
- Name, title
- Non-profit/for profit
Responses to requests for permission to link to, reproduce, reprint or adapt any content from STCH's Web site may take up to 10 business days.
Our Health Information
All health-related information provided via our site is intended to educate and inform visitors about illnesses and conditions and ways to maintain optimum health. While we try to keep the information as accurate as possible, we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy or completeness. The reader assumes full responsibility for using the information on this site. STCH is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of information on this site. It is not intended to diagnose personal physical conditions and is not a substitute for consultation with one's own personal health care provider.
Please do not include any confidential communication, such as health information, in any e-mail to us. You can contact us via U.S. mail at:
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
1420 N. Tracy Blvd.
Tracy CA 95376
Or call: 209-835-1500
Our health-related information is derived from two primary sources:
- Our Sutter-aligned physicians and medical experts. Information posted on the site, such as our preventive health guidelines, have been reviewed and approved by clinical leadership groups within the Sutter Health network.
- Our affiliation with HealthWise. The bulk of our health information and education material is provided by HealthWise. You can learn more about the HealthWise Knowledgebase by visiting their Web site.
If you have followed the above instructions and secured permission from STCH to link to our site, follow the linking guidelines listed below.
- * STCH content may not be downloaded to another Web server, displayed or reproduced by any other means in any other format.
- STCH content may not be framed, "locked" or "trapped" within any borders, banners or other visual images other than those placed by STCH itself.
- Links should be external ones in that STCH's URL is visible in the address window.
- Plain text should be used to indicate the link. Use of STCH's logo is prohibited.
- The requester should confirm the link by providing MHA with the requester's URL and location of the link to the STCH content for STCH's tracking purposes.
- Links should not be presented in such a way they may be, can or are perceived as a sign of STCH's endorsement of any company, product or service.
STCH's Web site has numerous links to outside Internet pages which might have information on health topics of interest to you.
STCH, however, does not sponsor or endorse any of these sites, nor does STCH make any guarantee, warranty or representation regarding the accuracy of the information contained on the Web sites. In addition, STCH has no control over the privacy practices of external Web sites. The user should read and understand the policies of all Web sites with respect to their privacy practices. These links are provided for your general information and education only, and should NOT be relied upon for personal diagnosis or treatment. If you have questions, please contact your health care provider.
With exception, there is generally no fee when materials are used. STCH is committed to service excellence in health care, education and research. STCH is community based, not for profit.
If you choose to register on-line for one of our classes or events, you will be asked to provide appropriate personal information. That information will be used to register you for this class, or future classes. You will have the option to return to the site to update your information at any time. The information will not be provided to any outside organization or used for purposes other than class registration.