Community Health & Wellness Fair
Saturday, September 28, 2013 – 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Location: Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, click for directions.
Make Having a Healthy
Lifestyle a Family Affair
This year’s Community Health and Wellness Fair will offer the whole family the opportunity to connect with local resources and health professionals. Please note: Fair ends promptly at 1:30 p.m. Allow time to visit all booths. No pets please.
DON’T MISS THIS ...
- FREE flu shots for anyone 6 months of age and older.
First come, first served. Supplies may be limited.
- Health Care Reform Information. See if you qualify for health insurance in 2014
- Free physician, pharmacist and specialist consultations
- D.A.R.E Youth activities
FREE vouchers for full eye exam and glasses for the first 200 people who qualify.
Qualifying Criteria for Vision Vouchers:
- (List Description: Qualifying Criteria for Vision Vouchers)
- Applicant is not enrolled in any vision insurance
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen or documented immigrant with a social security number
- Applicant has not used VSP voucher program during the last 12 months
- Applicant’s family income is no more than 200% of federal poverty guidelines
Here is what you will find at the fair!
Free Health Screenings*:
- Anemia (Hemoglobin fingerstick)
- Asthma (Pulmonary Function Tests- PFT)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Breast exams
- Foot exams
- Osteoporosis (Bone Density)
- Physical Agility
- Skin cancer
Professionals at the fair*:
- Physical Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Respiratory Therapists
Local and County Resources*:
- Health Care reform, Medicare and Medi-Cal enrollment, health insurance information
- Health education, social and mental health services
* Note: All available services are subject to change.
Please call, 209-832-6511 for more information.