Annual Community Health & Resource Fair
Get on the road to better health!
Saturday, September 29, 2012 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Front Parking Lot
Our Commitment to Our Community
The Community Health and Resource Fair will offer a wide range of community and county resources, information about health and safety topics and free health screenings. Please note: Fair ends promptly at 1:00 p.m. Allow time to visit all booths. No pets please.
DON’T MISS THIS ...
- FREE full eye exam and glasses for the first 300 people who qualify. Vouchers compliments of Vision Service Plan (VSP). Full criteria and details available at the fair.
- FREE flu shots. First come, first served. Supplies may be limited.
- D.A.R.E. to Love Tracy event happening alongside the fair on Eaton Avenue:
Various Games | Youth Agencies | Bike Rodeo | Motorcycle Demonstration
Here is what you will find at the fair!
Free Health Screenings*:
- Blood pressure checks
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Breast exams
- Cholesterol and glucose
Resources and Information*:
- Physician consultations
- Pharmacist consultation – Safe medication disposal
- Mental health
- Cancer support services
- Health insurance information
Bike giveaway! Enter for a chance to win!
Please note: * All available services are subject to change.
Please call, 209-832-6511 for more information.