COMMUNITY HEALTH & WELLNESS FAIR
Saturday, September 26, 2015 – 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Join us for an event that is dedicated to the health of all ages! Connect with resources and services that are committed to a healthier you and a stronger community. Please note: Fair ends promptly at 1:00 p.m. Allow time to visit all booths. No pets please.
DON’T MISS THIS ...
- FREE flu shots for anyone 6 months of age and older.
First come, first served. Supplies may be limited.
- Health insurance information. Learn more about Covered California, Medi-Cal, Medicare and how to get enrolled.
- Free consultations with health professionals.
- Mobile Fresh Truck – Free produce to first 500 families in need.
Here is what you will find at the fair!*
Free Health Screenings:
- Anemia iron (Hemoglobin finger stick)
- Asthma (Lung Function Tests &ndash)
- Blood pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Breast exams
- Foot exams
- Spinal & Posture Analysis
Resources For a Healthy Lifestyle:
Chat with medical professionals and agencies dedicated to helping everyone reach their personal goals.
- Car Seat Safety Checks
- Cancer Prevention and Support Education
- Diabetes Management
- Mental Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Social Services
- Recreational Activities
- Stress Reduction
Fun for all Ages:
- Youth Activities – Kids are invited to play educational games and earn prizes.
- Junior Firefighter Challenge – Children suit up to navigate a fire safety obstacle course.
- Obstacle Course – Test agility on a fun, physical course.
- Spinning Wheels – Various agencies will provide educational fun and prizes.
- Mobile Dairy – All ages are welcome to attend a milking demonstration and learn more about how milk goes from the cow to the refrigerator.
Come check out the local talent performances that show how fun it is to stay active.
Food & Refreshments (for purchase):
Eating healthy at a fair is possible! Come enjoy some tasty options that are good for you.
* Note: All available services are subject to change without advance notice.
Please call 209-832-6511 for more information.